Visit the oldest port wine cellar in Porto and taste the best wines of Portugal on a wine tour of the city. Visit 2 typical wine houses and sample some of the wines of the Douro. Pair a green wine with a selection of cheeses and smoked meats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the lower level of the Dom Luis I Bridge in Porto's side, next to the two stone pillars. The guides will be wearing an orange t-shirt and/or orange jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, you'll visit Taylor's cellar instead of Croft. There you will taste 2 port wines (Chip Dry White and LBV), both created by Taylor's.