Explore the gorgeous landscapes of the biggest mountain in mainland Portugal. Visit a cheese factory and bread museum as you learn about the gastronomy, traditions, and culture of the region. Admire the magnificent views of valleys, rivers, and lagoons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Porto and Gaia center.
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags