Porto: Skip-the-Line Port Wine Tour with 7 Tastings
From $25 per personBook now
- Experience the most complete and interactive port wine tour in the world
- Get access to an exclusive professional tasting room
- Learn how to identify the different port wine families
Chat about what makes port wine different from other wines, and learn when it should be consumed and how to tell the difference between the different port wine families. Continue to an old cellar that has been turned into a visiting center, and hear about the ins and outs of port wine barrels and the cork used to preserve the wines. Try a delicate and young ruby port before you leave.
Next, go to a modern and interactive port wine interpretation center, built to close the gap between the wine cellars and the Douro Valley. Go to an exclusive tasting room and get closer to the world's oldest wine region where the port wine grapes are grown. Take part in a wine tasting workshop with 4 different wines, and learn how to identify the different port wine families through taste. Discover how to pair port wines with food.
End with a panoramic view from a terrace, and admire one of the oldest and most elegant cities in the world from a different perspective.
- Guided tour in English
- 7 wine tastings
- Entrance to 3 venues
- Food tastings
Meet at Rua da Ribeira Negra, 4050-321 Porto, by the pillars of the old Ponte Pensil bridge next to the Dom Luís I Bridge (lower level) on the Porto side. Look for the guide in the red T-shirt.
• The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Minimum numbers apply. In the event there are not enough passengers to meet the minimum requirements, the activity may be cancelled and you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Product ID: 71702