Discover the historic city of Santiago de Compostela during this interesting and dynamic day trip from Porto. Experience the wonder of this traditional landmark for religious pilgrims, and visit the city's old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 - Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Cityrama reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control. Should a visit be cancelled for reasons beyond Cityrama’s control, customers will not be entitled to a refund
- This tour must have at least 2 people to be able to go ahead
- Tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st