See the best of the historical center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996, and get to know this charming city that perches over the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If you need a baby seat please inform the operator beforehand (pending availability)
- All participants must be a minimum of 4.3 feet and a maximum of 260.14 pounds
- Please note: in order to operate Dutch, French, Spanish tours, it's mandatory to have 2 people per tour; a solution will be provided incase these minimums are not reached
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a Statement of Responsibility for children under 17
- Riders must be able to properly ride a bicycle and must be comfortable with riding on the road; you may be asked to demonstrate that you are a competent rider
- If travelers are not able to properly ride a bike, the local partner reserves the right to cancel the booking without any refund or compensation
- The rider must be in good physical condition, without mobility impairments
- The company reserves the right to judge the capacities and abilities of riders prior to the use of a bicycle
- The tour operates rain or shine