Discover Serralves, a foundation with a contemporary vision of Art and Landscape, is considered one of the cultural institutions of reference in Portugal.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Porto Serralves Museum and Park, Rua Dom João de Castro 210, 4150-417 Porto, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The entry ticket grants access to all spaces of Serralves Foundation including the Museum of Contemporary Art, Serralves Park, Treetop Walk, Serralves Villa, and House of Cinema Manoel de Oliveira
- Free admission for children under 12 years old
- The entrance to Serralves Park (only and exclusively in the park) on the 23rd and 24th of September is free of charge. The remaining spaces - the Museum, the Art Deco Villa and the House of Cinema - continues to require ticket purchase.