Join a local guide for a 3.5-hour culinary tour through the narrow streets of downtown Porto and the Ribeira neighborhood. Experience some of the best local food, from an old nun’s recipe for sponge cake to Atlantic sardines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Coliseu Porto Ageas at Rua Passos Manuel, 137. Your guide will be holding an orange "Secret Food Tours" umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have special dietary needs, please contact the local partner at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking to find out if this tour can accommodate your needs.
- Occasionally tours can run up to 30 minutes longer.