Discover the highlights of Porto on an electric tuk-tuk tour. Ride around the streets and cruise up the Douro river to indulge in a wine tasting of world-famous port at a winery in Porto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located at the 'Itourist Service' in front of São Bento Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tickets for the river cruise and port wine cellar tour will be given to you by the guide by the end of the tour
- The opening hours for the Six Bridges Cruise are daily from 10:30 AM to 6 PM from April through September and from 11:00 AM to 4 PM from October to March
- At the end of the tuk-tuk tour, the guide will also give you a ticket to the winery tour and explain how to make your reservation at the winery (to ensure availability)
- The winery visit can be done on the same day as the tuk-tuk tour or sometime in the next 30 days