Discover Porto, traveling on an elegant, touristic train, and enjoy a unique visit to Portugal's oldest wine cellars. Partake in 2 port wine tastings and a 1-hour cruise, with an option for lunch.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the activity provider's, Magic Tourism, office, next to the Porto Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The train tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
- The voucher must be exchanged at the meeting point
- It is advisable to email or call to reserve a time for the tour
- The last boat departure is at 5:00 PM during winter and at 6:30 PM during summer
- The option with lunch included is only available at certain times of the day
- The audio guide is on loudspeakers on the train and there is no audio guide on the boat cruise