Explore Porto in three different experiences with this combo ticket: on a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city by bus, a ride on the Guindais Funicular, and on the timeless Tram City Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Chinese
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for an official ticket at any of the designated bus stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- The Historical Porto Tour departs from Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques (near São Bento Station) at 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM, and 5:15 PM
- The Porto Castles Tour departs from Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques (near São Bento Station) at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 5:00 PM
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/porto/live-schedules-porto”.
- The bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the front window of the bus. Historical Porto has an orange sign, and Porto Castles has a purple sign. All buses are colored yellow