Discover Porto and its highlights with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Taste the world-famous Port wine at the Calém cellars and cruise up the Douro river, all included in this ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Polish
What customers loved
"Love the audio has you ride about the city. Very leisurely way to explore the city and determine what you want to visit or not"
"The fact that the bus ticket was valid for two days so you didn’t have to cram everything into only one day"
"The bus was the best part. We were able to see so much of Porto and not have to drive the confusing roads ourselves."
Select participants and date
Start your activity at any of the designated bus stops and exchange your voucher there. Look for the double-decker yellow bus. You can hop on and off at any stop along the route while your ticket is valid. Historical Porto Tour: Departures from Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques (near São Bento Station) at 9:30 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:45 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:00 PM Porto Castles Tour: Departures from Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques (near São Bento Station) at 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM Six Bridges River Cruise: Present your Yellow Bus ticket to the driver. Departures from Ribeira Quay (Praça do Cubo) from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM Cálem Cellar Tour starts from stops 4/10/13 (Historical Porto line) or stop 20 (Porto Castles line) from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM and 2:00 PM-7:00 PM. Reservation is required in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Historical Porto Tour: Departures from Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques (near São Bento Station) at 9:15 AM, 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:30 PM, 1:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 3:15 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:15 PM
- Porto Castles Tour: Departures from Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques (near São Bento Station) at 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM, 5 PM
- Six Bridges River Cruise: Departures from Ribeira (Praça do Cubo) from 10 AM to 12 PM and from 2 PM to 4 PM
- Caves Cálem Tour from 10 AM - 1 PM and 2 PM - 7 PM: Reservation required (reservation instructions provided upon booking) If you do not make a reservation, you will be subject to availability at the time of arrival