Porto is the city of 6 bridges, each one with its own history. Visit the main attractions of Porto, and enjoy a river cruise.
What to Expect
This tour shows you the main attractions of Porto, such as the historical Cafe Majestic, the Clérigos Tower, the Clérigos church, Lello's Bookshop, Sé Cathedral, São Bento Station, Boavista Avenua, Serralves museum, Aliados Avenue, Bolhão market, the Music house, Foz do Douro, the Crystal Palace and the Ribeira region- all by car, in the morning.
In the afternoon, head to a Port wine cellar for a tasting, before enjoying a Douro river cruise for 50 minutes through the six bridges: St John's bridge, Arrabida, St Luís, St Maria, Freixo and Infante's bridge.
- Fuel surcharge
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- River cruise
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to monuments
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability