See the sights of Porto and save money with a Porto Card Walker, valid for 1-4 days. Enjoy over 150 discounts and benefits, including free access to 6 museums and and 50% off on one port wine cellar. Save money at shows and tourist excursions, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Collect your Porto Card at one of the following Tourism Offices: • Sé Posto de Turismo, at Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº15, daily from 9 AM–7 PM (November to March 9 AM–6 PM) • Porto Welcome Centre, Praça Almeida Garret, nº27 (in front of São Bento train station), daily from 9 AM–8 PM (November to March 9 AM–7 PM) • Ipoint Aliados (Kiosk), Rua Sampaio Bruno w/ Praça da Liberdade, daily from 9 AM–5:30 PM • Interactive Tourism Office at the Airport, located on Floor 0 (public arrival area) daily from 8 AM–6:30 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that you do not need to purchase a card for children aged up to 4 years old
- Each card is valid for 1 person only and cards are not transferable
- The card is only valid when the date of first utilization is completed
- Please note, this card is not valid for use on the trams
- Transport tickets must be validated in each mode of transport and on each journey, at the start of the trip
- 25 December: all tourist offices will be closed, so vouchers cannot be exchanged on that day
- 24 December: - Sé Tourism Office, Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº 15 open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. - Porto Welcome Centre, Praça Almeida Garret, nº 27 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. - Interactive Airport Tourism Shop, located on floor 0 (public arrival area) from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 1 January: - Sé Tourism Office, Calçada D. Pedro Pitões, nº 15 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. - Porto Welcome Centre, Praça Almeida Garret, nº 27 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. - The Airport's Interactive Tourism Shop will be closed