Rent your bike in Porto and enjoy the city with a super comfortable, practical, and safe bike while staying healthy.
What to Expect
The pleasant climate of Porto, the hot dry summers, and (especially) its landscape makes it a perfect city for cycling. Free and personalized maps will be provided for your self-guided tour as well as a team and all the help you need to explore the city on your own or with your family and friends. Whether it's a quick trip to the beach, a ride through the old town, going through the Douro riverside, or a challenging tour in the city park, the equipment and experience will be provided to make your trip fun, safe, and memorable.
Cycling keeps you young at heart and there is no better way to move around the city, see new things, and stay healthy and active. As a green company, recyclable and recycled materials are used at the store whenever possible and helping the environment by promoting alternative means of transport. Explore all that Porto has to offer at your own pace with a bike.
- High quality and pratical lock
- Child seat
- Personalized city map
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Rua da Arménia, 30, Miragaia
Know Before You Go
• Please bring an official identification document (eg. drivers license) and have a phone contact
• The bike must be returned at least 15 minutes before closing (7:00pm November - March; 8:30pm April -October)
• Other rental options include: 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 full-days