See the sites of Porto on a 4-hour sightseeing tour, and learn its diverse history as Portugal’s 2nd city as you admire traditional architecture along the way. Then, taste acclaimed Poruguese wines in a historic cellar of the Vila Nova de Gaia.
What to Expect
Discover one of the oldest cities in Europe on a half-day sightseeing tour of Porto, and learn its rich and diverse history, from the 4th century when Romans occupied the Iberian Peninsula, to its modern day renaissance.
Start by exploring the "Bairro da Sé," to discover the heart of Porto's roots in the Ribeira. Admire the traditional architecture that earned the city status as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, and wander past historic store fronts and ancient plazas that were built over Roman ruins.
After immersing yourself in Porto's history and local culture, visit its most famous wine cellar at "Caves Croft." Located in the historic heart of the Vila Nova de Gaia, it’s here that you can enjoy the chance to sample some of Portugal’s world renowned wines from age-old vineyards.
- Local guide
- Wine tasting in "Caves Croft"
- Entrance fees to major attractions and monuments
What's Not Included
- Entrance fee to Clérigos Church and Tower
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Reservations are made on request
• Please note that the tour is subject to cancellation due to weather, maintenance or other reason
• This tour does not operate on 25 December or 1 January