Surrender to the beauty of this World Heritage Valley, thought by many to be the most beautiful valley in the world.
What to Expect
Discover a welcoming, authentic, wild region, brimming with history and flavors.
Considered the first demarcated region of the world's wines since 1756, the valleys are like an amphitheater of the river, scrupulously designed and crafted by man over the years to foster the best conditions for the development of the grape, even before giving rise to the famous nectar.
Surrender to the beauty of this Valley Heritage, one of the most beautiful in the world. Discover an incredible area of unique beauty, history and flavors. From Porto to Pinhão, to Régua to Lamego and back to Porto, this tour includes the best that Douro has to offer: a River cruise, wine tasting and a taste of traditional food.
This is the perfect tour for those who love scenic views, photography, heritage, food and wine.
- Guided tour
- Visit to 2 wine estates with wine tasting
- Internet on board
- 1-Hour cruise
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability