From Porto: Full-Day Douro Tour
- Explore the Douro River on a guided full-day bus tour from Porto
- Visit the historic town of Amarante
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Douro valley and its hillside vineyards
- Taste some of the region's finest and most beloved export, port wine
Enjoy picturesque views of the famous river that flows between mountains, experience local traditions and food, and visit the birthplace of one of the world’s most beloved drinks, Port.
Stop at the town of Amarante on the bank of the river, and see the historic Monastery of Saint Gonçalo, which dates back to the 16th century.
Enjoy a tasting of some of the region’s finest Port before we continue to the Pinhão parish on the rolling hills of the Alijó area.
Take in more spectacular views of the hillside vineyards and the lush valleys. Explore more of this UNESCO World Heritage site and see historic Roman settlements before we return to Porto in the evening.
- Bus transfers
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Tips and gratuities
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• Reservations are available on request.
• Tour does not operate on 25th December and 1st January.