Discover the Portuguese natural treasure — the Peneda-Gerês Park. Embrace your adventurous side and hike in the mountains, swim in lagoons and visit isolated villages, then taste local food and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel in Porto. As the supplier picks up several different groups on the day, your exact pick-up time will be confirmed after booking.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- The tour can be cancelled due to severe weather conditions
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity includes two to four easy/moderate hikes of approximately 30-minutes each
- This activity is suitable for everyone from 2 to 75-years-old
- This activity is available all year round
- Please wear weather and hiking appropriate clothes and shoes (not flip flops)