Explore the stunning beauty of the Douro Valley on a tour to 2 wine estates. Visit the town of Amarante and taste regional wines at both wine estates. Have a delicious lunch and then sail through the lush landscapes of the Douro Valley on a river cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the activity provider in advance to confirm your hotel pickup information. The exact pickup details will be given the day before your tour.
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Living Tours/Tourist Service office, next to São Bento train station, Porto.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing, bring your voucher and a camera
- The Wine estates are subject to availability and may change to similar options, with no prior notice
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
- The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
- Pickup and drop-off at Hotels in the city center of Porto (if selected)
- The services included in the tours (wine estate visits, restaurants, etc) are subject to 3rd party availability and other groups/participants may be with the group during the experience. Schedules may change without prior notice