Experience the Douro Valley with this day tour. Know the first demarcated wine region in the world. You'll learn about the tradition of the north of Portugal, see amazing landscape, and learn about the costumes and traditions of the Douro Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick up if it's in city center or Aliados Avenue (main avenue in Porto)
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Enjoy the wine region of Douro Valley
- Discover an amazing landscape, a breathtaking view, fantastic Port Wine and great food
- Visit wine cellars
- Pick-up and drop off from designated meeting points Round-trip shared transfer • Small-group tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (if option not selected)
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.