From Porto: Douro Valley Tour with Wine Tasting & Lunch
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Porto.
- Discover the Douro valley and enjoy the breathtaking views of the landscape
- Visit the charming Portuguese towns that dot the countryside
- See 2 traditional wine estates in the heart of the valley for wine-tasting sessions
- Take a relaxing boat tour in the heart of the Douro Valley (optional)
- Enjoy a lunch of typical Douro cuisine at a traditional restaurant
Pinhão (visit, breakfast)
Pinhão (wine tasting)
Pinhão (boat cruise)
Douro Valley (wine tasting, vineyard)
Spend the morning exploring the wheat hills of the valley, while heading towards the Douro river, enjoying the landscape of the Douro region, the first demarcated region of the world. Continue the tour with a visit to the small town of Pinhão, hidden in the heart of the valley, and then embark on an hour-long boat cruise (optional) down the river, enjoying views of the magnificent landscape.
Pay a visit to the historical railway station, well known for its 24-tile panels portraying the Douro countryside and harvest, before stopping for a delicious lunch break in a traditional restaurant. After lunch, continue to a family-run wine estate nestled in the gloriously remote countryside, a setting that offers a glimpse into the way of life in Douro. Enjoy a tasting of these award-winning grapes and take in one last spectacular view of the beautiful Portuguese countryside before heading home.
- Full-day tour with guide
- Transfer by bus/minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch and wine tasting at winery
- Boat tour in Pinhão