Follow in the footsteps of the wine merchants of Portugal on a classic “Six Bridges” cruise of Porto. Sail down the River Douro along the route of the “Rabello Boats” that served the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The cruise departs from the Cais da Ribeira. Look for the Douro Acima or Tomaz Do Douro (Douro Cruises) boats. Your ticket can be used for the 6 Bridges Cruise offered by either operator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The cruise runs daily from 10:30 AM to 6 PM from April to September and from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM from October to March
- This cruise is not guided
- Minimum and maximum passenger numbers apply
- Changes to your tour are subject to availability. To change your tour, please call the local tour operator