Get an insider's view of Porto on a 3-hour guided walking tour of its main attractions. Discover the city’s history, culture, and traditions as you visit historic neighborhoods and narrow streets and admire fantastic views of the city and Douro River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Booking in advance is mandatory.
- For groups of more than 15 participants, please call or send an email.
- Tours may be rescheduled at any time based on availability. The local partner reserves the right to cancel the tour due to severe weather. In this case, it is possible to reschedule on the same day, pending availability.
- This tour operates in the rain so please check the weather conditions and dress accordingly. The local partner will provide ponchos.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication.
- A minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.