Explore the heart of Porto on a 4-hour guided bike tour through the city center and River Douro. Get a fantastic overview of the historic sites, such as the Clérigos Tower, Cathedral, Porto Wine Cellars, banks of the Douro, and much more.
What to Expect
Discover Porto from the saddle of a comfortable city bike on a 4-hour guided bike tour suitable for all fitness levels.
The tour provides a fantastic overview of the historic city, cycling past heritage buildings such as the Clérigos Tower, the tallest stucture in Portugal when it was completed in 1763 and still a treasure of the city’s skyline.
Classified a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996, Porto’s landmarks include the iron bridge designed by Teofilo Seyrig, a disciple of Gustav Eiffel, and the cellars of the city’s nectar of the gods, port wine.
Learn about the daily life of Porto’s locals, and get useful recommendations for things to see during the rest of your vacation. A highlight of the tour will be a ride along the banks of the River Douro to see the typical Rabelo boats that first brought Douro wine to the city and brought it to the attention of the world.
- Bike equipment, including helmets, raincoats etc.
- Official tour guide with certified medical emergency course, civil responsibility and personal accident insurance
- Local taxes and fees
- Boat ride
- Water, coffee and Nata (pastry)
What's Not Included
- Other food and beverages
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Booking in advance is mandatory
• Please contact customer service when booking tours with more than 10 participants
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departs
• Tours may be rescheduled at any time based upon availability. We reserve the right to cancel due to severe weather