Spend a full day taking in the landscapes of the Douro Valley. Taste port wine and olive oil, enjoy a traditional lunch, and take a ride on a Rabelo boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Pickup optional
- Meet your guide at your hotel or apartment in Porto city center or Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Private group available
What customers loved
"Ricardo our guide was incredible"
"As a whole the experience was overall very enjoyable."
"The beautiful views and getting to try rose port!"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide and vehicle in front of this McDonald's.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Seating for children available upon request
- Transportation will be in a comfortable vehicle that seats either 4, 8, or 22 passengers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- If you select pickup, you may be asked to meet your guide at a meeting point no more than 5 minutes from your accommodation in the event of heavy traffic