Spend a full day taking in the landscapes of the Douro Valley. Taste port wine and olive oil, enjoy a traditional lunch, and take a ride on a Rabelo boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French
- Pickup optional
- • Pickup from your hotel or apartment in Porto city center or Vila Nova de Gaia • You will be informed of the exact pickup time via text message, WhatsApp, or email the evening before your tour • Pickups run on a schedule and the guide will not wait more than 5 minutes after the agreed time • You may be asked to meet your guide at a meeting point location no more than a 5- to 6-minute walk from your accommodation
- Private group available
What customers loved
"Ricardo our guide was incredible"
"As a whole the experience was overall very enjoyable."
"The beautiful views and getting to try rose port!"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The exact time of the pickup at the meeting point will be sent the afternoon before the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Seating for children available upon request
- Transportation will be in a comfortable vehicle that seats either 4, 8, or 22 passengers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
- Usually tours run in one language but there are cases where one extra language or more can be used
- If you select pickup, you may be asked to meet your guide at a meeting point no more than 5-minutes from your accommodation in the event of heavy traffic