Join a hop-on hop-off trolley tour along the historic Colombia River Highway, departing from Multnomah Falls or Corbett. Discover the waterfalls and hiking trails of the area at the ten stops along the route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Departures from Corbett are on the hour from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, then they move to 15 minutes after the hour until 4:15 PM
- The last departure from Corbett is at 4:15 PM
- The departures from Multnomah Falls Lodge are at 33 minutes after each hour, starting at 9:33 AM eastbound and at the top of the hour starting at 10:00 AM westbound
- After the 11:33 AM departure and the 12:00 PM departure, the departure shifts to 48 minutes after the hour eastbound and 15 minutes after the hour, respectively
- The last departure from Multnomah Falls that will return you to Multnomah Falls departs at 3:15 PM
- Service is once per hour or more frequently if demand warrants
- A round trip on the trolley takes 94 minutes from Corbett or 116 minutes from Multnomah Falls
- This route is operational May 7 to May 22 – Saturdays and Sundays, May 28 to June 28 – daily (except Wednesday), June 30 to September 5 - daily, September 10 to October 2 – Saturdays and Sunday