Portland: Smart Phone Scavenger HuntProduct ID: 42257
From US$44 Per group up to 5Book now
- Turn Portland into a giant, interactive game board
- Use your smart phone to solve clues that help you discover the history of the city
- Start when you want, and play at your own pace
- Discover the bohemian enclave of the Arts District
- Enjoy riverside panoramas
- Go to the flagship store of the world's largest independent chain of book shops
- Grab a bite to eat at Voodoo Donuts!
The interactive hunt combines all the fun of the “Amazing Race” with a sightseeing tour of some of the city’s most historic areas. Let your smart phone guide you past well-known attractions and overlooked gems, solving clues and completing challenges as you go.
Start on Pioneer Courthouse Square and continue to the Arts District. See Art Deco theaters and riverside panoramas as you pass sights such as the Portland Art Museum, statue of Portlandia, Ira Keller Fountain Park, and Powells Books, flagship store of the largest independent bookstore chain in the world!
The route covers approximately 2.4 miles, and lets you experience Portland’s famous street cars along the way. You can start when you want, and determine your own pace of play. Stop for lunch, take in the sights, or grab a bite at Voodoo Donuts - “the magic is in the hole!”
Tours are set at a fixed price for a group versus per person pricing, so this is the perfect city adventure for groups who want to get the best bang for their buck.
- Smart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team
- Smart phone or iPad with internet capability
- Transportation to the starting point
- Minor extra costs (limited to streetcar fares)
Walk, or travel by car or public transport to Pioneer Courtyard Square, 701 SW 6th Street and SW Yamhill, Portland. Public parking is available nearby (Open in Google Maps)
• All the information you need to start your Quest will be sent to your smart phone. This will be your guide (you will not meet with an actual person)
• You can purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
• You are advised to bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, and pencil and paper
• Please ensure you have a fully charged smart phone
Product ID: 42257