Take an air tour of Oregon's Columbia River Gorge. Get a different vantage point of this natural wonder. Fly over the world-famous Multnomah Falls, between the Gorge Canyon, and past Bonneville Dam.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
Parking is available in front of the office. You will see the local partner's sign on the door: 1350 NW Perimeter Way, Troutdale, OR 97060, USA. Please arrive at the office no later than 5 minutes per passenger before the tour to be checked in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- 250 pounds per person up to 600 pounds per group
- The tour agenda is subject to change at the discretion of the pilot/guide, based on weather