Ride through Portland’s funky Eastside neighborhoods and feel immersed in the city’s unique cannabis culture. With your guide, browse and shop for the finest locally-grown and organic strains, as well as hand-blown art glass and carved wooden pipes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is between Salmon and Main Streets in the two-story red and white building, 811 SE Main Street, #107, Portland, OR 97214, USA. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minuttes before the activity starts to be fitted for a bicycle and helmet.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The bike ride is a relaxed nine-mile (14.5 km) ride, but does require basic bicycle skills
- There will be no consumption of cannabis on the tour; there will be recommendations for appropriate consumption at the end of the tour
- Your guide will be prepared to answer any questions about consumption and provide instruction on the use of smoking devices, if this is required