Get the ultimate Oregon experience as you explore the cascades of Silver Falls State Park and taste the luscious pinot noirs of the Willamette Valley. Learn how these two Oregon treasures are linked while enjoying the beauty of wine country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Accessing waterfalls requires short walks on paths that are generally flat. Seventy-five stone stairs are part of the path to one of the waterfalls in Silver Falls State Park, but it is possible to enjoy the views without going all the way to the waterfall.