Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour
- See the Columbia River Gorge from historic Vista House at Crown Point
- Go to the world famous Multnomah Falls and smaller Wahkeena, Latourell, and Horsetail Falls
- Visit Bonneville Dam and see the fish ladders and Bonneville Fish Hatchery
- Follow in the footsteps of the explorers, Lewis and Clark
- Enjoy the sights of downtown Portland as you leave the city by one of its bridges
Depart Portland at 08:30 AM, enjoying the downtown sights as you leave the city via one of its many bridges. Once out of the metropolitan area, drive the historic Columbia River Highway, enjoying panoramic views hundreds of feet above the river at Crown Point.
Descend through the famous highway loops to pristine Latourell Falls. Continue past Wahkeena Falls to Oregon’s most famous natural attraction; Multnomah Falls and Lodge. See the Oneonta Gorge and Horsetail Falls en route to Bonneville Dam. Marvel at the fish ladder in the heart of the gorge.
Return to Portland along the river level route of the Lewis and Clark expedition, taking in panoramic views of Beacon Rock, Cape Horn, and Rooster Rock along the way.
- Narrated tour aboard a deluxe motor coach
- Visits to Vista House, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam, and the Bonneville Fish Hatchery
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
525 SW Naito Parkway Portland, OR 97204. The ticket booth is a miniature pink trolley in the parking lot adjacent to the north side of the Morrison Bridge. There are centralised hotel pickups for this tour: 7:55 AM – Depart from Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront - 5 SW Clay - This stop in a short walking distance from the following hotels: Hyatt House, Riverplace Hotel, Marriott Residence Inn @ Riverp 8:10 AM – Depart from the Benson - 309 SW Broadway - In front of the Benson Hotel - This stop in a short walking distance from the following hotels: Marriott Courtyard City Center, Marriott City Center, Dossier, Woodlark, Sentinel, Lucia, Vintage, Mark Spencer 8:15 AM – Depart from the Heathman - 1001 SW Broadway - In front of the Heathman Hotel - This stop in a short walking distance from the following hotels: Hilton, Paramount, Duniway, Nines, Zag, Deluxe, A.C., Red (Radisson) 8:30 AM – Depart from the ticket booth at 525 SW NaitoOpen in Google Maps ⟶