Multnomah Falls and Columbia River Gorge Half-Day Tour
From $56 per personBook now
- See the Columbia River Gorge from historic Vista House at Crown Point
- Go to the world famous Multnomah Falls and smaller Wahkeena, Latourell, and Horsetail Falls
- Visit Bonneville Dam and see the fish ladders and Bonneville Fish Hatchery
- Follow in the footsteps of the explorers, Lewis and Clark
- Enjoy the sights of downtown Portland as you leave the city by one of its bridges
Depart Portland at 08:45, enjoying the downtown sights as you leave the city via one of its many bridges. Once out of the metropolitan area, drive the historic Columbia River Highway, enjoying panoramic views hundreds of feet above the river at Crown Point.
Descend through the famous highway loops to pristine Latourell Falls. Continue past Wahkeena Falls to Oregon’s most famous natural attraction; Multnomah Falls and Lodge. See the Oneonta Gorge and Horsetail Falls en route to Bonneville Dam. Marvel at the fish ladder in the heart of the gorge.
Return to Portland along the river level route of the Lewis and Clark expedition, taking in panoramic views of Beacon Rock, Cape Horn, and Rooster Rock along the way.
- Narrated tour aboard a deluxe motor coach
- Visits to Vista House, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville Dam, and the Bonneville Fish Hatchery
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Please present a printed copy of your voucher at the Gray Line/Big Pink Sightseeing ticket booth on Pioneer Courthouse Square. The ticket booth and boarding location is in the center of downtown Portland on Pioneer Courthouse Square, 780 SW Broadway, near the corner of SW Broadway and SW Yamhill. Please arrive no later than 08:30 to exchange your voucher for a ticket at the ticket booth. Board the coach across the street in front of Nordstrom's. For departures from 2 May to 16 May and 17 October to 21 November, redeem your voucher with the Gray Line driver/guide on boarding the coach in front of Nordstrom's, as the ticket booth will not be on the square.
Product ID: 52554