Explore the Columbia River Gorge and explore the 2nd-highest year-round waterfall in the U.S. Take in amazing views of Mt. Hood and many other waterfalls along the historic Columbia River highway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Unless otherwise noted and specified all services are planned to operate regardless of weather. In the event of an “Act of God” and weather presents a safety issue AHWT will offer other suggested tours to consider. There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly
- You can choose between a private or shared tour