See the best of Portland with a 1-day or 2-day ticket for the vintage style trolley bus. Hop-on and off at 13 stops through historic downtown, and take a stroll in the world famous Rose Test Garden. Marvel at Portland’s natural beauty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The ticket booth and primary boarding location is at the Gray Line Portland - Pink Trolley Sightseeing, 525 SW Naito Parkway. Present a printed copy of your voucher for your 1-day or 2-day pass and a current time schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to downtown events, on very select days during the summer the tour may have a late start or a shortened route. A revised schedule will be available at the sales booth on those few days that are affected