Explore the beaches, marvel at the plants and animals, and behold the majesty of the rock formations along the Oregon Coast. Learn about the past, and taste the present with culture-related stops.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • If you are not contactable via mobile phone, wait on the sidewalk at the agreed upon pickup location • Unless a rental is being used, look for a black high-top, extended-length van • Please be ready at your pickup point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please be prepared for whatever the weather may be when your tour runs (e.g. rain gear, sunglasses, hat, extra layers, sunscreen); the Oregon Coast can be cold and windy, dressing in layers is highly recommended
- Wear shoes that you don't mind getting sandy and wet