Follow the path of an ancient riverbed towards the various waterfalls in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic area. Then traverse Oregon’s fertile fruit valley and alpine wilderness to Mount Hood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The tour pickup and drop-off location is at Director Park in downtown Portland, at the corner of SW Taylor and SW 9th directly in front of a restaurant called Pastini. This location is easily accessible via the public transit system (MAX line, streetcar, and bus) and is also within walking distance of most downtown hotels. If you are arriving by car, there is a convenient public parking garage near Director Park called SmartPark Garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Child safety seat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- - This tour is a small group on board a luxury passenger van
- - This tour gives you the opportunity to walk on well-maintained trails, though it is not required. Typically, the furthest distance you will walk at one time during the day is half a mile round trip.
- - Some trails and paths are graded, but only slightly or for a short distance
- - Service animals are allowed