Experience the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, one of the United States’ most photographed natural scenic reserves, on a small guided group tour in a luxury passenger van.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
The general tour pick-up and drop-off location will be in Director Park in downtown Portland, at the corner of SW Taylor and SW 9th directly in front of a restaurant called Pastini. This location is easily accessible via the public transit system (MAX line, streetcar, and bus) and is also within walking distance of most downtown hotels. If you are arriving by car, there is a convenient public parking garage near Director Park called SmartPark Garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Child safety seat
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- - This is a small group tour in a luxury passenger van
- - This tour gives you the opportunity to walk on well-maintained trails, though it is not required. Typically, the furthest distance you will walk at one time during the day is half a mile round trip.
- - Some trails, paths are graded, but only slightly or for a short distance
- - Service animals are allowed