Stand at the base of Multnomah Falls, the 2nd-highest year-round waterfall in the U.S. As you explore the Columbia River Gorge on this full-day tour you’ll see many other waterfalls, enjoy lunch with views of Mt. Hood and Mt. Adams, and taste fine wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please note: complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour at downtown Portland hotels. If you require this service you must contact the tour operator on 1-800-637-3110 at least 3 days prior to your tour/activity date to verify your pick-up time and pick-up location. If you are not arriving within the specified time-frame, please contact the tour operator prior to your travels.
- See Multnomah Falls, the 2nd-highest year-round waterfall in the U.S.
- Marvel at the views of several other Columbia Gorge waterfalls
- Visit 2-3 regional wineries for wine tastings
- Pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- All applicable fees, unless otherwise stated
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Unless otherwise noted and specified all services are planned to operate regardless of weather. In the event of an “Act of God” and weather presents a safety issue AHWT will offer other suggested tours to consider. There will be no reimbursements, full or partial, for inclement weather experienced during any service provided. It is the responsibility of the guests to be prepared for predicted weather and dress accordingly.