Learn Portland's neighborhood secrets. Smell the roses, see the art, ride across bridges, and along the river. This is the best way to experience the diversity of culture, art, poetry, nature, parks, and quadrants in Portland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The bike shop at Around Portland Tours, number 121 in the breezeway of the four-story red and silver building on the corner of SE Main and SE 9th Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The ride is mostly flat but does include modest climbing over the bridges
- Doughnuts will be available for purchase (shop schedule allowing)