Ride the Explorer Jetboat from Portland to the Columbia Gorge. Head into the heart of the gorge to search for the illusive creature known as Bigfoot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- There is a large parking lot at the landing dock where passengers can park for free
- Travelers should have a moderate level of physical fitness
- Passengers must be able to climb down 2 steps into the boat
- The vessel is an open-air jet boat, please bring warm clothes as it can be cooler on open water
- Outside food or beverages may be brought on board