Discover one of the most exotic beaches in the world and marvel at the spectacular Benagil Sea Cave, on a boat tour from Portimão. From the water you’ll see a fort, a castle, and a fishing village along this magical stretch of the Algarve coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
What customers loved
"Speed boat was great, a little bouncy but no too bad!!"
"So many stops at the beautiful caves"
"It was a good length - a bit longer than many of the tours, but 2 hours on the boat was plenty."
"The kindness and professionalism. If you hesitate with other trips like the kayaks, don’t!!! We could see them almost crying!"
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Algarve coastline
- Visit the Benagil Sea Cave, one of the most spectacular in the Algarve
- See the Fort of Santa Catarina, the Ferragudo Castle, and more along the way
- Go swimming at Praia da Marinha, one of the world's most beautiful beaches
- Boat ride
- Live guide
- Swim stop (depending on safety conditions)
- Life jackets
- Wheelchair users
- People with back problems
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Clube Naval de PortimãoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Glass objects