3-Hour Lagos & Ponta da Piedade w/ Car or ScooterProduct ID: 69765
From $62 Per group up to 2Book now
- Ride a scooter or drive a convertible car to reach your attraction
- Take the scenic routes through the striking Algarve coastline and stop along the way to snap pictures
- Visit Lagos, the departure point of ships during the period of the discoveries
- See Dona Ana and Camilo beaches, littered with sea stacks and grottoes
- Admire Ponta da Piedade and contemplate all the magnificent and curious shapes of the huge rock formations hollowed out by the sea
Visit Lagos, which has always had a seafaring connection. Originally visited by Phoenicians and Carthaginians, during the 15th century, it was the base for the "Voyages of the Discoveries" when trade between Africa and Portugal brought a great deal of wealth into the town.
Continue your trip to the Costa d'Ouro (Golden Coast), on account of the yellow/ red cliffs that line it, and visit Dona Ana and Camilo beaches, littered with sea stacks and grottoes. Then, head to Ponta da Piedade and contemplate all the magnificent and curious shapes of the huge rock formations hollowed out by the sea.
Your guide, while leading the tour in his own vehicle, will provide information and colorful stories about life and nature in the Algarve and recommend photo stops along the way.
- Convertible car
- Guide (by his own vehicle)
- Regional products
- Tickets to attractions
Avenida Tomas Cabreira, the main street. Little square right after Hotel Oriental, Praia da Rocha. // GPS: 37.1178972, -8.5315517 // Directions to departure location: Take the main street Avenida Tomas Cabreira till you find Hotel Oriental on your right. Go a little further and stop at the little square/ terrace that follows. Should you have any doubts, wait in front of the main entrance of Hotel Oriental. (Open in Google Maps)
• A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of the tour
• A current valid car driving license is required for people driving the cars or the scooters
Product ID: 69765