2-Hour Marinha and Benagil Caves Tour w/ Car or Scooter
From $36 Per group up to 2Book now
- Ride a scooter or drive a convertible car to reach your attraction
- Take the scenic routes through the striking Algarve coastline and stop along the way to snap pictures
- See Marinha beach, a lick of sand nestled below orange limestone cliffs and calm, aquamarine waters
- Swim into the caves and admire the famous Algar the Benagil, where the sun illuminates the water, creating amazing effects
- Your guide will provide colorful stories about the life and natural wonders of the Algarve
See clear, turquoise waters interspersed by rocky outcrops at Praia da Marinha. Then, head to Benagil beach, where you can leave your stuff and swim to the awesome Algar the Benagil. Your guide, who will lead the tour in his own vehicle, will be happy to stop at panoramic spots so that you can take pictures. He will also accompany you into the caves and give you advice for a safe swim.
The tours are suitable for convertible cars, scooters or a mixture of both.
- Scooter or convertible car
- Guide (by his own vehicle)
- Regional products
- Tickets to attractions
Avenida Tomas Cabreira, the main street. Little square right after Hotel Oriental, Praia da Rocha. // GPS: 37.1178972, -8.5315517 // Directions to departure location: Take the main street Avenida Tomas Cabreira till you find Hotel Oriental on your right. Go a little further and stop at the little square/ terrace that follows. Should you have any doubts, wait in front of the main entrance of Hotel Oriental.
• Minimum swimming experience is required for those who want to swim into the caves
• A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of the tour
• A current valid car driving license is required for people driving the cars or the scooters
Product ID: 69756