Embark on an unforgettable trip around the world visiting places such as China, Polynesia, Mexico or the Mediterranean. Each area awaits you with various rides, shows, shops, and themed restaurants.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your voucher at the entrance turnstiles. The Theme Park is located just over 1-hour from Barcelona Airport and only 15 minutes from Reus Airport. The park has its own train station, and a direct exit off the AP-7, which will allow you to get to Port Aventura in no time. (GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 41º05'53''N, Longitude001º09'14''E, Decimal: 41.0980667; 1.15).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children from 0 to 3 years old enjoy free entrance
- Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, PortAventura offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach, and way of life
- From September to November, everyone can discover the most spine-chilling and entertaining Halloween yet. Scary creatures and shows frightening enough to cure hiccups are in store. Lots of fear, but also many laughs
- From November to January, Christmas reigns at PortAventura. Light, fantasy, and color inundate every corner of the park to create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable family holiday