Dolphins and Benitiers Island Full-Day TourProduct ID: 25498
From US$78.44 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceThe departure point for this tour is from the area of Black River at the South West of Mauritius. Should you like us to provide the round-trip transportation for this trip (offered for an additional charge), please let us know by phone or email up to 48 hours prior the tour departure time. The payment for the transportation services, should be done directly to the drive on the day of the tour.
- Spend 2 hours at sea swimming with dolphins in their natural habitat
- Enjoy cruising along the west coast of Mauritius in a comfortable speed boat
- Visit the beautiful island of Benitiers
- Visit the Crystal Rock and enjoy the magnificent view of the Le Morne Mountain
- Explore the amazing lagoons and coral reefs around the island
- Enjoy a tasty continental breakfast
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch
Once you get on board the speed boat, the skipper will brief you on the experience you are about to have before heading off to Tamarin Bay to encounter the dolphins. You will then enjoy the fantastic opportunity to encounter the dolphins in their natural environment: the open sea. Swimming with dolphins offers a rewarding, educational, therapeutic, and amazing experience for everyone.
After completing the swim with the dolphins, you will travel to the island of Benitiers for a delicious lunch of grilled kebabs, seafood and fish, chicken, sausages, garlic dread, salads, and banana flambé. After lunch you can spend the afternoon exploring the amazing lagoons and coral reefs around the island, as well as visiting the Crystal Rock and enjoying the magnificent view of the Le Morne Mountain.
- Speedboat trip
- Soft drinks served throughout the entire day
- Alcoholic beverages served on Benitiers Island
- Continental breakfast
- BBQ lunch buffet
- Snorkeling equipment
- All Speed boats are equipped with Life jackets
From the Coral Tree Restaurant at West Island Resort, La Balise Marina, Black River. You will need to be at the departure point at least 30 minutes before the trip (Meeting time at 7:00 am). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 25498