Experience this chance to see the Great White Shark in its natural habitat as you head to the Neptune Islands off the coast of South Australia on a 1-day tour. Unlike any other shark cage dive in the world, come and see Australia's greatest predators!
What to Expect
This is a full-day cruise on the water to visit Neptune Islands in South Australia, one of the homes of the most ferocious predator in the ocean, the Great White Shark. On the way you will enjoy the spectacular scenery as you cruise through the Thorny Passage where you can expect sightings of dolphins and local sea birds.
When the sharks arrive, you can choose to take a splash and get into the cage to actually swim with these endangered animals or enter the world's first Shark "Aqua Sub", a glass underwater viewing area. View the sharks while staying completely dry at an additional cost.
A light breakfast will be served on board as well as morning tea and lunch. Tea and coffee is available all day. Upon arrival back at the Marina you will make your way back to your accommodation.
- Food and drinks for the day
- All equipment (wetsuit, breathing appartus, etc.)
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pick-up and drop off service
Boarding Pontoon - 2 South Quay Boulevard, Port Lincoln Marina.
Know Before You Go
• Passengers that wish to upgrade to cage access must pay an additional USD 100 onboard, this is refunded if sharks are not sighted. Please be sure to call ahead of making your booking so we can confirm availability and advise you of the best times to come
• Free pick-up/drop off service available from selected accommodation
• An underwater access fee of USD 125 is payable on the day of the tour to enter the cage and/or Aqua Sub. This is only payable after a successful shark sighting