Cruise to vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life at the Great Barrier Reef on board the Silversonic catamaran. Sail to the Agincourt Reef and snorkel and dive among colorful coral reefs and reef fish at 3 separate locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Port Douglas Marina, Wharf Street, Port Douglas, QueenslandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Daily departures from Port Douglas Marina at 08:30 AM, and a return to Port Douglas Marina at 4:30 PM
- Certain medical conditions and medications may preclude some people from scuba diving. For advice, contact the tour operator. The minimum age for scuba diving in Queensland Australia is 12 years old
- Additional Cost: EMC Government Environment Management Charge of AUD 6.50 per person is payable direct to the tour operator on the day of travel
- Luxury coach transfers are available from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodations at an additional cost