Cruise to vibrant coral gardens and diverse marine life at the Outer Great Barrier Reef on board the Quicksilver catamaran, Australia’s most awarded reef cruise. Sail to the Agincourt Reef and snorkel among colorful coral reefs and reef fish.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Quicksilver reservations office, Port Douglas Marina, Wharf Street Port DouglasOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Additional Cost: EMC Government Environment Management Charge of AUD 7 per person is payable direct to the tour operator on the day of travel
- Luxury coach transfers are available from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas accommodations. Guests joining the cruise from Cairns or the Northern Beaches will enjoy full commentary on the journey along one of Australia's most beautiful scenic coastal drives
- Boat departs at 10:00 AM. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to boat's departure. Boarding commences at 9:30 AM