Step into the cool, crystal clear water of the Daintree: an ancient rainforest. Drift with the current as you explore life under the water’s surface. Snorkel along the river and find many species of fish and turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please leave all valuables including jewelry at your accommodation
- Please wear your swimwear under your clothes for pick-up as we have no change rooms at the river
- Not recommended if pregnant or for those with mobility issues
- Ability to swim is an advantage
- Minimum age is 3 years old and children aged 3-8 must wear a safety jacket
- Max wetsuit size available is 3XL and max shoe size is US 13
- Max weight limit is 120kg or 265 lbs
- A Palm Cove transfer option is available for an extra $25 AUD per person